Washington and Jefferson College Merit Scholarships For International Students. Keen on removing financial obstacles from your educational experience, Washington & Jefferson College is offering international students Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Undergraduate or graduate study programmes undertaken at WashJeff can be funded with the help of the merit scholarships won by international and domestic students. All students are eligible to apply and receive this tuition fee support.Ranking 92nd in National Liberal Arts Colleges, Washington & Jefferson College is a private liberal arts college in Washington, aiming to graduate people of uncommon integrity, competence and maturity who are effective lifelong learners and responsible citizens, and who are prepared to contribute substantially to the world in which they live.
Why choose to study at the Washington & Jefferson College? WashJeff is one of the oldest colleges west of the Allegheny Mountains and has been educating people who become leaders in their professions and communities since 1781. It fosters a supportive, diverse culture where all members of our campus community are valued, included, and able to realize their full potential.
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2021
- University or Organization: Washington & Jefferson College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate or graduate-level programme taught at WashJeff are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been accepted in the applied programme by WashJeff.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for WashJeff are accepted through its online application portal or through the Common Application Students will be considered for eligible scholarships and awards upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Common Application
- High school transcripts
- Personal statement
- Certification of Finances
- Teacher recommendation
- Counsellor recommendation
- Admission Requirements: International students are required to submit scores of standardised tests like SAT or ACT.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- TOEFL CBT – 233
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- IELTS – 6.5