Outstanding students are encouraged to apply for the University of New South Wales’ UNSW Australia’s Global University Award in Australia.
The scholarship is offered to help international students who want to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies at UNSW.
The University of New South Wales was established in 1949 and is one of the Australian Group of Eight’s leading universities. It provides students with a huge selection of degree-level programs.
the University of New South Wales, and why? Students at UNSW are encouraged to think critically and consider their place in the world. Candidates can learn here while gaining the best experience imaginable and the skills they need to succeed in their chosen careers.
The University of New South Wales will offer awards with values ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 over the course of one year.
- Either an undergraduate or graduate-level coursework program.
- Deadline for Submissions: July 31, 2020
- Collegiate institution: University of New South Wales
- Division: n/a
- Up to $10,000 is given.
- Online Access Number of Awards: N/A
- International nationality
- The prize may be accepted in Australia.
UNSW Australia’s Global University Award in Australia for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Nations: Worldwide applicants are welcome to submit applications.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: The funding will be given for any university-offered undergraduate or graduate education program.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible:
- Be an international student.
- Beginning full-time on-campus study in a UNSW undergraduate or graduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra).
- Must have been given an admissions offer* to a qualified program for Term 2 2020.
Offers of admission must fall under one of the following categories:
- Letter of Offer for Undergraduate or Graduate Study (unconditional).
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – Students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and satisfactorily finish the course prior to commence.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATIONS
Application Procedures for UNSW Australia’s International University Award: For this application, an application is not necessary. When applicants apply for admission to the university’s undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree programs, they will automatically be considered for this prize.
Supporting Documents: No supporting documentation is necessary. Potentially, claimants will be asked for it at the time of application.
Entry requirements: In order to be admitted to an undergraduate or postgraduate program, applicants must fulfill UNSW’s entry requirements.
If you’re applying to UNSW, you must have the necessary English language proficiency.