Udacity AWS DeepRacer International Scholarship: Get the latest tech skills to advance your career. AWS and Udacity are highly encouraging students across the globe to participate in the Udacity AWS DeepRacer Course and DeepRacer League.
The AWS DeepRacer program is open to all students over the age of 18 who wants to strengthen their machine learning skills and test their skills in the global AWS DeepRacer League. The 200 top-performing students will go on to earn a full Machine Learning Nanodegree program scholarship.
Wonderful opportunity to get a full Machine Learning Nanodegree award program.
Udacity provides lifelong learning for millions to acquire the new skills they need for the jobs they want. The DeepRacer Scholarship Challenge from Amazon Web Services (AWS) has helped tens of thousands of people across the world.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Udacity are teaming up to teach machine learning and prepare students to test their skills by participating in the world’s first autonomous racing league — the AWS DeepRacer League.
200 full opportunities are available to the Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree programs that guaranteed for program participants
- Course Level: Machine Learning Nanodegree
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: AWS and Udacity
- Department: NA
- Award: fully-funded programmes
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 200
- Nationality: International
Udacity AWS DeepRacer International Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Application are accepted from worldwide
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Machine Learning Nanodegree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- All students or learners all around the globe
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must be interested in machine learning and have a basic knowledge of Python
- Residents of a restricted country designated by the United States Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control are not eligible to participate in this program.
- How to Apply for the Udacity AWS DeepRacer International Scholarship: You can sign up and start building in the AWS DeepRacer console. While you will need a credit card to create an AWS account, you will not be charged to create the account.
- To qualify for entry to the AWS DeepRacer Scholarship Challenge you must be registered with Udacity for the challenge and you need to submit your model to the AWS DeepRacer League Virtual Circuit leaderboard between August 1 and October 31, 2019.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a basic knowledge of Python