Pomona College Scholarship Award 2022- Fully Funded
Scholarships and FellowshipsFully FundedCountry:USACity:Claremont
Pomona College is one of the best liberal arts colleges in the United States. Few academically talented students may get full scholarships at Pomona College.
Pomona College is a private, nonsectarian, coeducational liberal arts college in Claremont, California. It is one of the institutions of the contiguous Claremont Colleges which share adjoining campus grounds.
It ranks 6th in National Liberal Arts Colleges in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges and has an overall rank of 25 in the United States.
Likewise, the college maintains 48 majors and 600 courses, though students have access to nearly 2000 additional courses at the other Claremont Colleges.
Pomona College Scholarship Award
For US Citizens and Permanent Residents
Although Pomona offers a fully funded undergraduate degree, it is limited to a small amount of highly deserving candidates.
Nevertheless, Pomona offers a need-blind scholarship to all first-year applicants who are US citizens or permanent residents. Furthermore, one may get full scholarships at Pomona College.
Eligibility Required for Pomona College Scholarship Award
- All US citizens and permanent residents are eligible for the scholarship.
- A student should demonstrate strong academic performance and extra-curricular activities. Similarly, an exceptional application may boost the chances of getting in.
- The scholarship is awarded regardless of the financial situation of the applicant.
For International Students: On the contrary, Pomona analyzes the application on a need-aware basis for international students. In other words, the admission office considers an applicant’s financial situation during the admission process.
However, if accepted, Pomona commits to meet the full demonstrated need of the applicant.
- All international students are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants should demonstrate strong academic performance and extracurricular activities.
- Similarly, an exceptional application too may boost the chances of getting in.
Pomona College Financial Aid Details
- About 67% of Pomona students receive financial aid (in the combination of grants, scholarships, and work-study).
- Similarly, 57% of Pomona students receive need-based aid.
- The average total need-based/grant awarded to the students is $52,688 in 2018-19.
- The cost of attendance in the year 2018-19 is approximately $52,780.
Pomona College Application Process
Additionally, all applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Pomona writing supplement of the different application portal.
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: 1 November
Notification: Mid December
For Regular Decision: January 1
Notification: Late March
Lastly, here is the official link to Pomona College.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||01 January, 2022|
|Contact the organizer||(909) 621-8000|