You are cordially invited to apply for the Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships for Nigeria, West, and Central Africa by Netflix.
Aspiring creatives from West and Central African nations can receive financial assistance in the form of full scholarships at partner higher education institutions in Nigeria, Benin, Ghana, and Gabon with the help of the Netflix CESF.
- Candidates must be citizens of and residing in a West or Central African Nation at the time of application (Excl. DRC).
- Candidates must enroll in television and film courses at one of the partner institutions.
- Priority will be given to students who are one or two years away from graduation who are already registered as students at the following partner institutions:
- Ghana’s National Institute of Film and Television.
- Nigeria’s Jos National Film Institute.
- Institut Philippe Maury de l’audiovisuel et du Cinéma – IPMAC
- Groupe EM GABON-UNIVERSITE in Gabon and the Institut Supérieur des Métiers de l’Audiovisuel (ISMA) in Benin.
- Nigeria’s Pan-Atlantic University.
Eligible Countries: West & Central African countries.
Number of Awards: Not specified.
Awarded at: Selected partner schools in Nigeria, Gabon, Ghana, and Benin where recipients have been accepted to pursue a program of study in the television and film disciplines during the 2022 academic year will be covered by the scholarship fund for tuition, housing, study materials, and living expenses.
The application method is:
Your eligibility to submit your application will be determined by an initial screening procedure.
Your application must be submitted by Sunday, September 4, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (GMT)
Following the submission deadline, applicants may be contacted and asked to provide further information if the organization handling the preliminary selection process (Dalberg) determines it is essential on an individual basis.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions or get in touch with Dalberg at NetflixNWCAscholarship@Dalberg.com if you have any questions about the application.
Deadline for applications: September 4, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (GMT).