Master Scholarships for Researchers, EUROSUD 2022- Fully Funded
Scholarships and FellowshipsFully Funded
Master Scholarships for Researchers, EUROSUD 2022-Fully Funded invites both scientists with degrees and affiliated partners of EUROSUD, as well as scientists from an organization outside the union for the opportunity to receive one of the scholarships under the title; Grants visit EUROSUD. These scholarships provide mobility funding for researchers and/or guest lecturers for a visit of up to three days at one of EUROSUD’s five institutions.
EUROSUD is a program specifically designed to advance your area of interest and prioritize Southern Europe and its role in the world to deepen and broaden your knowledge of the major global trends and issues in which Southern Europe is at the fore. The International Master’s Program in Southern European Studies (EUROSUD) offers you a unique opportunity to engage in interdisciplinary study in the Southern European region with six partners over a period of two years and to obtain a jointly awarded Master’s degree or a double Master’s degree, depending on a combination of three partners holding a Scientific degree. This has been recognized by the European Commission as an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree (EMJMD).
Financial Benefits from Master Scholarships at EUROSUD
If you receive this scholarship, you will have:
- Actual travel costs (economy class).
- Accommodation costs.
- Plus a subsistence allowance of up to 35 euros per day.
- Office space provided by your host university.
- The University of Glasgow will arrange all your travel and accommodation needs.
- Scholars’ visits may not be additionally funded by other EU funds.
Eligibility Required for Master Scholarships at EUROSUD
You must follow the following criteria:
- Demonstrate outstanding academic and/or professional experience in a related field.
- You can add tangible value to the EUROSUD program and the partner institution in terms of student-centered teaching/lectures, research activities, master’s thesis support, academic/professional networks, etc.
- Contribute to the promotion and dissemination of the Erasmus Mundus Program in general, and the EUROSUD Program in particular, in their university and country of origin.
- Submit a short report/recommendation for use on the EUROSUD website and for inclusion in the reports to EACEA.
- Priority will be given to applicants who wish to work on a joint research funding application/project or joint publication in collaboration with academics within EUROSUD partner institutions and specifically at the host university where the scholarship will be implemented.
- Applicants must identify the faculty involved and identify the collaboration proposed in the application.
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Firstly, Click on the “Application Form” on the official website, download it, and fill it out with:
- Secondly, Personal and contact information.
- Thirdly, Information about the educational position and the field of research.
- Then click on “Apply Now” on the home page to apply, create your account and follow these steps:
- Log in and choose your country of residence and duration of the study.
- Click “Create application” and fill in the application form with:
- Personal data.
- Contact Information.
- work experience.
- Upload the following documents (maximum 10MB):
- Grant form.
- Academic transcripts to date.
- Furthermore, a Degree certificate (if you completed the degree).
- Two references.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- passport copy.
- English language test results.
- Some selected research publications.
- Research work outline (maximum one page).
- Finally, Click ‘Submit’.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||14 January, 2022|
|Contact the email@example.com|