Location: Australia, Maroochydore (Sunshine Coast)
Permanent, full-time role
Salary is based on qualifications and experience.
Available to foreign candidates through Australian 482 Visa Sponsorship.
What We Do
Over 92,000 healthcare workers in Australia receive cutting-edge software solutions from Medical-Objects Pty Ltd, a leader in eHealth solutions.
Medical-Objects is seeking a Delphi Developer to join our development team at our headquarters in Queensland’s stunning Sunshine Coast, which offers a mild environment and is just five minutes’ drive from beaches with golden sand and waves.
To be given consideration for this position, you must:
- At least five years of relevant experience and a related bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Good familiarity and practical understanding with Embarcadero Delphi.
- Having excellent command of object-oriented program architecture, including the ability to diagnose problems with it and build beautiful solutions.
- An established track record of improving code while preserving accurate functionality.
- Excellent familiarity with algorithms and data structures.
- A history of contributing positively to teams, experience with test-driven development, great communication skills, and fluency in both written and spoken English.
The following would also be preferred:
- Understanding of the unified modeling language (UML) practical experience with polymorphism through interfaces.
- Understanding of and practical expertise with object-oriented software design patterns.
- A love of computer programming expertise in memory and performance optimization.
- Interest in learning and researching computing science topics.
- Involvement in career development.
- Experience building VCL/FMX components and an interest in low level component internals
- Knowledge of SQL databases, distributed programming, and multi-tier software design, as well as support for Unicode strings in Delphi programming, and knowledge of internet connection protocols.
- A working grasp of secure programming techniques, awareness of encryption technology (PKI, PGP), and expertise of medical software systems, messaging paradigms, or HL7v2/FHIR.
- HTML vendor requirements and experience with RESTful APIs, e.g. certifications from the Embarcadero Academy labor.
- HTML vendor qualifications, such as Embarcadero Academy certificates, and familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Having worked with Delphi for MacOS, Linux, Android, and iOS; having used GIT and Bitbucket for code review; and having access to project source codes (hobby or open source contributions for quality code review)
Culture with Strong Values
Each week, morning tea
Coffee Barista Machine
30-minute lunch breaks
Positioned close to cafes, shops, and gyms
Visa Sponsorship 482
Since our business is an authorized sponsor of Australian work visas (482s), highly qualified people from abroad may be offered sponsorship. However, emphasis will still be given to locally based and onshore candidates who are instantly available.
Immigration Requirements (482 Visa) of the Australian Department of Home Affairs:
Be a citizen of the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, or New Zealand, or possess an IELTS English Test Certificate (5.0 Minimum in all 4 areas) (who are exempt).
Having the resources to support your application and related expenses.
move to Australia as soon as your visa is approved.
Introduce yourself in a cover letter and discuss why you are a good fit for the position as it has been posted and described above.
Only those applicants who made the short list after our evaluation and shortlisting will be contacted. A practical programming screening test will be given as part of the interview process, and an interview may be offered.