Try to identify the name of the fruit in each sentence? (There is a fruit in every statement). only genius could try this .
Let’s give it a try.
Example: Did you see a man go by? (Mango)
Try the 15 questions listen below and drop your answers using the comment section –
1. He found his home lonely after his dog’s death.
2. One dare not rob an anaconda of its prey.
3. The crook made his escape armed with a gem.
4. She told her uncle money was what she needed more.
5. If I go out now, I shall miss my cousin.
6. Either courage or anger made him move swiftly.
7. The beggar held out his cap pleading for money.
8. Matters regarding rape should be dealt differently.
9. The English teacher Ryan teaches French too.
10. He saw his papa yawning at work.
11. He had kept on his lap lumpsum of money.
12. Are classes for Telugu available in this city?
13. It is easy to shape a child rather than a man.
14. He is an extremely cheesy guy.
15. Can I wear a khaki with a black shirt?
If you get them correctly share to your friends and see how smart they are.