International Scholarships 2021 in Law and Criminology at Erasmus University Rotterdam in Netherlands
Erasmus School of Law is willing to host ambitious researchers who want to conduct excellent research in the field of Law or Criminology. As a researcher, you will join a law school ranked in the top 50 of the prestigious Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings of global law schools, which is committed to promoting excellent international and interdisciplinary research with a high positive societal impact.
This is an open application round, in which candidates are selected on the basis of their professional qualification, the letter of motivation, the quality of their own research proposal, and the extent to which the research proposal fits within the research profile of ESL.
he letter of motivation, the quality of their own research proposal, and the extent to which the research proposal fits within the research profile of ESL.
- You must have a master’s degree in Law or Criminology. Current master students who will graduate before the preferable start date, are welcome to apply.
- You should be able to demonstrate relevant scientific research skills.
- You must have obtained a scholarship already, with a minimum amount of monthly 1,350 euros.
- You must be willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
- You must have excellent oral and written skills in English.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Salary
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Applicants must have to complete the online application form.