How to conference call on whatsapp
Whatsapp Conference Call: This is a full guide on how to make conference call using your whatsapp, continue reading to see how;
Do you know you can use the new whatsapp.com app to make conference call? I will show you. Also be ready to download the latest version of whatsapp if you haven’t.
Whatsapp is an easy app to use, you can make use of any of its feature without having anyone to teach you. The whatsapp call icon which is used to make conference call on whatsapp is located at the top right hand side of your screen. Tap to send call across or tap on answer to receive calls.
The app is one of the best VOIP (voice over internet protocols) service anyone can get. No restriction, no much charges and you can call foreign numbers with it on cheaper rate. These days, most people prefer using whatsapp to make calls instead of using the normal phone call service which tends to be much costlier.
And here is an easy way to make conference call on whatsapp, if you wish to do that. Then you will learn how to do it now. But first thing first; we will show you how to make a call first and after that, we progress to showing you how to make a conference call.
How to Make Calls on WhatsApp
- Open your chat box.
- Choose any of the contact you will like to use.
- Tap on it to open your chat box with the person.
- Now, you will see a call icon or symbol on the top right corner of your screen, tap on it to start your call immediately.
Swift? Yes, it was, so you have learnt how to make calls on whatapp very easily.
How to Make Conference Call on WhatsApp
It’s easy to make a call on whatsapp and it’s easier to make conference calls on whatsapp, just like we showed you above, you have seen that it is easy to do, so let us make a conference call now.
- To start a group call. Tap on call button against the first person you want to call. Mind you, you must first call one person and once the person picks, then you can add another person. If the person did not pick it, you will not add the second person, so wait for the person to receive your call.
- He has received, Alright proceed to tap on the +icon on the screen, once you do that, your contacts will appear, now choose the person you will like to call and tap on add to proceed.
You see that was easy, but lets us check out the Dos and Don’ts
- Start a call before adding another one.
- Make sure your data is on when doing this.
- Get the third party to know that you are putting a call across.
- Do not off your data while the call is still on, otherwise you will lose connection.
- Do not end the call when you are done, because you are the connector, you may discharge others once you do that.
- When connection is lost, you can end the call and then reconnect.
Hope the Article was helpful? Please leave a comment on the comment box and share to friends