The Grocers’ Company Queen’s Golden Jubilee Scholarship for the academic year 2020–21 is looking for talented candidates to participate.
The initiative seeks to assist domestic students who wish to apply to the college in the United Kingdom for the undergraduate degree program.
The Imperial College London is a public research institution in London that was founded in 1907. Its primary campus is in South Kensington, and it only concentrates on science, technology, and medicine.
The Imperial College London, why? Beginning on your first day and continuing for up to three years beyond graduation, the college supports your career preparation. You’ll find a welcoming and instructive atmosphere here.
For the purpose of covering living expenses, each selected scholar will receive £2,250 for each undergraduate year of study.
- Application at the undergraduate level the 30th of April, 2020
- Imperial College London is a college or organization.
- Department: Faculty of Engineering Grant: £2,250 Maintenance Cost Contribution
- Unknown number of Awards
- Availability: Online
- Nation: Homegrown
- The prize can be accepted in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: UK students may apply for the application.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: The sponsorship will be given in any subject the university offers.
Candidates must meet both of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Possess a scholarship offer from Imperial to enroll in a Faculty of Engineering undergraduate program;
- Be a Home/UK student who has been evaluated for financial aid by Student Finance England and whose household income, as determined by SFE, is less than £60,000 annually.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Applying to the Grocers’ Company Golden Jubilee Scholarship for the Queen To take advantage of the opportunity, applicants must enroll in the college’s undergraduate degree program. No separate application is necessary.
Documents in Support: your academic records, a resume, and your national identification card.
Candidates are urged to review the entry requirements of the Imperial College London before applying.
You must meet the college’s English language standards before you may enroll in Imperial to study there.