Funding for Early and Growth Stage Startups 2022- MEST Express Acceleration Ghana Program
Competitions and Awards, Scholarships and FellowshipsFully FundedCountry: Ghana
Funding for Early and Growth Stage: Applications for the MEST Express Acceleration Ghana Program 2022 are now open. MEST Express is an acceleration program focused on providing investment-readiness support to early and growth-stage startups in Ghana.
It is designed for delivering hands-on business interventions focusing on rapid practical application and observable business outcomes. The program is facilitated by the founders to ensure increased impact.
After 20 weeks of hands-on expert-led workshops and mentorship, startups in each cohort have the opportunity to participate in a pitching session where top-performing ventures receive equity-free grant funding. The sessions will be held physically at the MEST campus as well as online. Participants have to attend all necessary sessions whether virtual or offline.
Program Focus Areas
- Funding & Investment readiness
- Risk Management and Crisis Resilience
- Product Management & Positioning
- Business and Revenue Modelling
- Sales & Customer Acquisition
- Market Research & Competitive Analysis
- Marketing & Brand awareness
- Organizational Structuring
Benefits from Funding for Startups
- Capital: Top-performing startups receive equity-free grant funding for sustained growth
- Know-how: Learn & apply strategies focused on rapid application & tangible outcomes.
- Mentorship: Get mentorship from industry professionals and sector experts.
- Network access: Get access to their community of experts, investors, and founders.
Eligibility Required to Apply for Funding for Startups
- Firstly, Open to early to growth stage Ghanaian startups;
- Secondly, 1-3 years in operation;
- Thirdly, Technology or tech-enabled;
- Additionally, $100k or less in funding;
- Furthermore, Proven problem-solution fit;
- Generating revenue;
- Moreover, Can demonstrate traction;
- Lastly, Any business model.
Application Details of Funding for Startups
- Fill out the application form on F6S (startups must create an account).
- Startups will be shortlisted for the interview stage.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
|Type of Opportunity||Competitions and Awards Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||16 January, 2022|
|Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org|