Funded- Holland Scholarship for Non-EEA International Students
Scholarships and FellowshipsPartially FundedCountry: NetherlandsCity: Nuffic
Funded- Holland Scholarship: The Holland Scholarship Award, financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or masters at one of the Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences in Holland.
Participating research universities and universities of applied sciences (see the official website for complete list)
Level/Field(s) of Study:
Bachelor’s or Master’s Programme in eligible fields of study offered by the participating institutions
International students from outside the EEA
Financial Benefit from Holland Scholarship Award
- The number of the award is not specific. The scholarship amounts to €5,000. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship. The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
Eligibility required for the Holland Scholarship Award
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice and can find these on the website of the institution.
- Additionally, If you have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
You must apply for the Holland Scholarship directly to the participating institution of your choice. The deadline for applications is either 1 February 2022 or 1 May 2022. Likewise, You must check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.
Further information about the application procedure and the specific deadlines is available on the website of the institution of your choice. Last but not the least, it is important to visit the official link found below for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||01 May, 2022|
|Open to||Outside European Economic Area|
|Organizer||Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science|