Fully Funded- US Bank Scholarship Program 2022
Scholarships and FellowshipsFully FundedCountry: USA
Fully Funded- US Bank Scholarship Program 2022 is currently open to eligible students for the application. The US Bank believes that financial education is the key to your independence and peace of mind. At the US Bank, Financial Genius provides tools and resources to help you make better financial decisions and create a better future. The US Bank Financial Genius 2022 Scholarship is announced by the US Bank National Association.
US Bank Scholarship Program is open to high school students or students currently enrolled in an eligible 2/4 year university in the US. The grand prize winner will receive a grant of $20,000 from the Bank. With additional prizes, there is also a $10,000 scholarship and three $5,000 scholarships.
Benefits provided by Fully Funded- US Bank Scholarship Program 2022
Successful applicants of the US Bank Scholarships will receive:
- Grand Prize (1): a Scholarship benefit of $20,000. The prize is awarded directly to the winner’s US university/college where the winner is registered and must be paid for academic financial support and the winner’s qualifying fees (such as tuition fees, books, course material, and fees) and/or a specific sponsor and university.
- Additional Awards (4): One $10,000 and three $53,000 scholarship fees are also available. (Condition applies same as the 1st clause of benefits provided). However, there is a limit of one (1) award per person.
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded- US Bank Scholarship Program 2022
US Scholarship programs are open to high school students and undergraduates of accredited US universities/colleges. To be eligible for the US Bank Scholarship Program, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Eligible applicants are lawful residents of all 50 states of the United States (except FL and NY) and the District of Columbia.
- The applicant must not be below 13 years of age.
- Equally, applicants must be high school students or undergraduate students enrolled at a qualified American college by September 1, 2022.
- Similarly, Candidates who are minors in their country of residence must request the consent of their parents or legal guardian.
- Employees, officers, directors of US Bank and their respective affiliates, as well as members, agents, advertising agencies, realization, and immediate family members or persons living in the same household as persons belonging to one of the above categories are not eligible to participate or win the award.
To apply for the US Bank Scholarship 2022, the applicant must submit an online application via the link provided below: Application Link
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||15 October, 2022|