Fully Funded- Qingdao University Scholarship 2022
Scholarships and FellowshipsFully FundedCountry: ChinaCity: Shandong
Applications are currently ongoing for the Fully Funded Qingdao University Scholarship 2022 for International Students in China. Shandong Provincial Government offers a full scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate Masters, Doctoral, and Language Programme at Qingdao University in China.Shandong Provincial Government did set up of Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students so that international students would come to Shandong for study and scientific research. Qingdao University is a key provincial research university located in Qingdao, China. Qingdao University consists of 25 faculties and departments as well as a graduate school. The offered courses are; Philosophy, Economics, Law, Literature, History, Natural sciences, Engineering, Management, Medicine, Education, and Military sciences.There are 104 Undergraduate degree programs, 209 master’s degree programs, 127 Doctoral degree programs, and 15 post-doctorate mobile stations.
Financial Benefits from Fully Funded- Qingdao University Scholarship 2022
Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral, and Language Programme. Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by Qingdao University. The grant of “Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarship” includes tuition fees, basic school accommodation fees, as well as comprehensive insurance for overseas students in China. Shandong Provincial Government provides full coverage on tuition fees, on-campus accommodation fees, as well as comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
Eligibility Required for Fully Funded- Qingdao University Scholarship 2022
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a citizen of foreign nationality and generally between 18 and 40 years of age.
- The application is open to an applicant who owns non-Chinese citizenship aged between 18 and 40 and is in good health condition.
- Applying candidates must have a period of one semester and above as well as they should have a minimum study plan of one semester.
- Applicants must abide by Chinese laws and regulations and should have excellent academic performance as well as good performance in line with Qingdao University entrance requirements for international students.
- Individuals applying must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and behave well as well as meet the entrance requirements.
- Excellent academic performance and not all other scholarships at the same time;
- Only applicants that have not received other sorts of funds or scholarships could apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at a higher level.
Candidates are to submit the following on application:
- The application form for international students of Qingdao University is provided there in the official link as well.
- Passport copy of passport as well as a copy of visa to China (if you want to provide a learning experience in China) and lastly, a copy of your visa (For students who have come to China)
- CV – ( see Annex 4 ) Resume ( See Attachment 4 )
- Personal application statement, which should include personal study and work experience for future development planning written in Chinese or English;
Personal Statement (Include: Personal study and work experience, future plan for study; Written in English or Chinese).
- The highest academic records and original transcripts; proof of working experience (with work experience required);
- Certification that you are currently enrolled in school, or a diploma, or a work certificate if you are working
- Recommended letter of recommendation unit, including the overseas exchange institutions, institutions, Chinese embassies and consulates, foreign embassies and consulates in China, overseas Chinese teachers and institutions, or two professors or associate professors from institutions of higher education Recommended, written in Chinese or English.
A letter of recommendation from recommending institute and recommending institutes include our friendly overseas colleges as well as Chinese embassies, and consulates overseas, foreign embassies and consulates in China, overseas Chinese language teachers organization. Or Associate professor or professor from current school.
- The related award certificate and Relative Award Certificate.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||20 May, 2022|
|Organizer||Shandong Provincial Government|