Denis Begos Award Programme for Students in USA: Denis Begos is offering the award programme for students who are passionate about the medical field and want to make a difference in their communities.
The programme aims to support applicants who are currently enrolled in the undergraduate degree programme in the USA.
Dennis Begos, a renowned doctor, is dedicated to helping the talented. He recognizes that not everyone can afford the cost of higher education that will take them along a path to success in the medical sector; there are many smart students who suffer from financial issues.
- Application Deadline: March 01, 2022
- University or Organization: Denis Begos
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A candidate should be selected at an authorized USA school or college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Denis Begos Award Programme for Students in USA: Candidate should mail, a 12 point text textual style, double spaced, printed Word report or Google Doc, 1,000 words or less document titled. It should provide a unique Essay and send your Essay to email id email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: A creative essay of 700-850 words addressing the following questions: “What are the standards for CPR?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Denis Begos will provide the award amount of $1000 for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.