- Working in the UK offers a variety of opportunities.
- Offers the potential for an interesting way of life
About Our Client
With 40 years of experience and a brand that is synonymous with quality service and an approach that is unmatched in the industry, PageGroup is a global leader in specialist recruitment. Your main point of contact during your move to London will be our Global Opportunities team, which is situated in London. We can offer help with:
– Scheduling interviews with experts from Michael Page in advance of your arrival in the nation
– Interview and resume guidance
– Details on the state of the labor market and advice on going rates of pay.
Moving to London as a supply chain executive, coordinator, or analyst?
If you’re moving to London, our recruitment team for procurement and supply chain can help you with your job hunt. The following roles are in high demand from our clients: – Planners of supplies
– Supply Chain Manager
– Coordinator of the Supply Chain
– Analyst for Supply Chains
The Succeeding Candidate You will:
– Possess experience in at least one of these planning roles.
– Have confirmed travel arrangements and will arrive in London in the upcoming weeks.
Working in the UK opens up a wide range of opportunities, and having UK work experience on your resume will undoubtedly help your career in the long run. In some of the most vibrant cities in the world, the UK offers the possibility of an exciting way of life. Now is a perfect opportunity to talk about how Michael Page may help if you are traveling to the UK in the coming weeks. To be considered, please provide your resume in Word format along with any comments you have about your trip plans.