Each and every African must be able to participate in and prosper in the global economy, according to the founding philosophy of Flutterwave. To do this, we have created a secure payment infrastructure that enables consumers and companies (both African and international) to send and receive money conveniently across borders.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Program – Engineering Track
Location: Lagos, Lekki
Department: Graduate Trainee Development Program
Employment Type: Trainee
- The company’s endeavor to support the growth of recent graduates from the best universities in the nation is the Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Development Program.
- Graduates who participate in the Graduate Trainee Development Program receive the skills, resources, and experience required for success.
- Working with subject-matter specialists will give you technical experience in a setting that will guarantee you gain the abilities necessary for your career progress.
The program offers the following methods for enhancing and evaluating the competencies of recent graduates:
- A well-organized and structured plan.
- On-the-job training.
- Regular progress reviews and assessments.
- Exposure to the financial and startup worlds.
- Possibility of employment with Flutterwave after program completion
- The first 2-week in-person orientation session for the Graduate Trainee Program is included.
- You will then be put on your primary team after that. Along with their regular duties, trainees will have access to a variety of learning and development opportunities over the course of a year.
- The program is typically intended to last for 12 months, with at least one rotation that could last for roughly six months, but it is flexible depending on your developmental objectives and the ongoing projects of the department.
- Trainees may be offered a full-time analyst position within a Flutterwave department after successfully completing the program.
- Initial placement decisions will be determined after taking into account suggestions from the trainee’s supervisors and the program manager, as well as the strengths and preferences of the trainee and the business requirements of Flutterwave.
- Computer Science degree.
- Situated in Nigeria physically.
- Only those who graduated in December 2020 or after are eligible.
- 16 months or less of experience (including internships).
- Able to begin on August 1st and physically present for the two week onboarding sessions in Lagos.
- Ready to make a 12-month commitment.
- Keen interest in the fintech industry.
Deadline: There is no specified deadline for applications.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online