ANSO Scholarship For International Students In China 2022/23- Fully Funded
Scholarships and FellowshipsFully FundedCountry:China
Applications for the 2022-2023 ANSO Scholarship for International Students are now open. The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents provides young students/scholars who are Non-Chinese citizens an opportunity to pursue postgraduate education at the colleges or schools of the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), or institutes of CAS around China.
ANSO Scholarship 2022 is fully funded and will provide flight tickets, health insurance, tuition fees, and a competitive monthly stipend. Every year, up to 200 Master’s students and 300 PhD students from all over the world will be sponsored to study in CAS. The USTC ANSO scholarship is awarded for a maximal duration of 36 months for master’s students and 48 months for PhD students.
The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) was created by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and other 36 scientific institutes as well as international organizations worldwide. ANSO’s main objective through this scholarship is to train and cultivate young scientists from all over the world.
ANSO Scholarship for International Students Benefits
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents will offer selected candidates the following Benefits:
- Tuition waiver
- a monthly stipend from CAS through USTC/UCAS:
- RMB 3000for Master’s awardees,
- RMB 6000for PhD awardees or RMB 7000 depending on whether they have passed the qualification test.
- Health insurance as well as;
- Application fee waiver;
- A Travel subsidy from their home countries to China(one trip per person).
Any scholarship awardee on-site in China, the host country, at the time of application will NOT be eligible for any travel subsidy.
ANSO Scholarship for International Students Eligibility
In order to apply for this scholarship to study in Asia, applicants must first meet the ANSO scholarship requirements as shown below.
- Firstly, Not hold Chinese citizenship;
- Secondly, Provide proof of proficiency in English or Chinese language;
- Thirdly, Have a maximum of 30 years old (be born after 1st January 1992 – inclusive) for Master’sapplicants;
- Additionally,For PhD program applicants: be born after 1st January 1987 (inclusive)
- Meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS;
- Lastly, Not take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship.
Note: Applicants currently pursuing master’s or doctoral degrees at any university/institution in China are NOT eligible for a program at the same level. This means a candidate currently studying for a master’s degree in China is not eligible to apply for the ANSO master’s degree. However, he/she can apply to the ANSO scholarship for PhD degree.
How to Apply for ANSO Scholarship
Interested applicants who would like to apply for the ANSO Scholarship for International Students to study in Asia, must follow the steps below.
Step 1: Application Materials
- For USTC applicants, please click here to see the Application Guideline for Graduate Applicants to USTC.
- For UCAS applicants, please click here to see the 2022 Call for Applications to Study at UCAS through the ANSO Scholarship.
Step 2: Application Portal
File and submit your application in the USTC/UCAS admission system as requested before the deadline. Choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application.
- To the USTC admission system portal, please click here.
- To the UCAS admission system portal, please click here.
All documents must be in English or Chinese. If selected, candidates must present the original hard copies of uploaded documents to the scholarship office upon arrival in China.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||31 March, 2022|
|Contact the email@example.com|