Registration Procedures For mobilization on NYSC portal; The registration according to the NYSC will close on Friday, August 10, 2018.
play New Horizon
(Joining the NYSC band is one way to have an exciting camp experience)
The management of the National Youth Service Corps has announced that online registration for Batch B Stream II prospective Corps members has started.
The agency on its social media page said the registration started on Monday, August 6, 2018, and will close on Friday, August 10, 2018.
However, for those PCMs who have not registered for the one-year service program, here’s the step by step guidelines on how to register.
playCorps members taking part in Man O war drills
FOR MORE NYSC UPDATES CLICK HERE
1. Long on to the NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch B”.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4. The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2017 Batch “B” and previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard.
6. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
7. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
8. Cross- checks your records before submission to avoid wrong details.