2022 Vistula University Merit Scholarship- Fully Funded
Scholarships and FellowshipsFully FundedCountry: Poland
Applications are open for the 2022 Vistula University Merit Scholarship- Fully Funded. It is open to all and the deadline is 15th January 2022.
Vistula University Merit Scholarship provides financial support for outstanding new students who wish to study and act as ambassadors for Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality. Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality are the most internationalized universities in Poland. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from all countries in the world except Poland to pursue a full-time degree in any Bachelor’s or Master’s program available at Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality.
70 scholarships are awarded for the 2021/22 academic year.
Vistula University is the oldest amongst non-public universities in Poland. Established in 1992 under the name of the University of Insurance and Banking, it achieved its current status through dynamic development and contacts with other non-public higher education institutions. In 2019, Aleksander Gieysztor Academy in Pułtusk became one of our branches.
Benefits of 2022 Vistula University Merit Scholarship- Fully Funded
- 100 % tuition fee discount for the first year of studies.
- Vistula University Merit Scholarship covers the full period of studying under the condition of high academic and
- extracurricular performance during studies.
You can apply for Vistula Merit Scholarship if you:
- are a non-Polish citizen;
- have proven an outstanding academic and extracurricular performance;
- have a minimum IELTS 6.0 certificate or equivalent internationally recognized certificate
Application Procedure for 2022 Vistula University Merit Scholarship- Fully Funded
- apply online for the Vistula University Merit Scholarship Program
- pay the registration fee;
- apply for the chosen Bachelor or Master program conducted in English at Vistula University or Vistula School of Hospitality and get a conditional or an acceptance offer to commence study in October 2021 or March 2022;
- agree with the terms and conditions of Vistula Merit Scholarship regulations. Vistula University Merit Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador and have already shown outstanding academic and extracurricular performance.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||22 January, 2022|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org|