The 2018/2019 Agip Undergraduate Scholarship is funded by the AGIP oil Company as part of her coporate social responsibility to the Nigerian populace who hosts her. Read on to discover how to apply and benefit from this yearly scholarship.
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2018 Session Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme. Application Date Will Be Announced Soon.
There are two categories of this award thus:
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities.
2018/2019 Agip Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility:
Applicants Must be;
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application.
The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above are not eligible
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
2018/2019 Agip Undergraduate Scholarship Requirements:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
- Letter from CDC Chairman
- JAMB Result
How For Apply The 2018/2019 Agip Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on: www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to: www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 5, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
”the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.”
To be announced around September.
PLEASE NOTE: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
The aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.